PDA

View Full Version : SO HO or Clinch?

KnoxBioBenz
03-10-2008, 09:43 PM
I am planning on going fishing tomorrow. Do ya'll think there would be more action on the Clinch or SOHO?

milligan trout degree
03-10-2008, 10:08 PM
SOHO was hot yesterday...pheasant tails and blue wing nymphs size 18. I don't know about the clinch. Should be a pretty day though, good luck to ya.

ben

monktrout
03-10-2008, 10:15 PM
Knox, From recent posts on this board it appears the S Holston is fishing well for some anglers. Right now the Clinch is tough. The fish are there, but hunkered down. Real soon the Clinch will get hot. Tomorrow could be the day. I did some winter fishing on the Clinch. I'm ready for Spring

Waterborn
03-10-2008, 11:00 PM
Knox, From recent posts on this board it appears the S Holston is fishing well for some anglers. Right now the Clinch is tough. The fish are there, but hunkered down. Real soon the Clinch will get hot. Tomorrow could be the day. I did some winter fishing on the Clinch. I'm ready for Spring
The 'grinch' ain't what it used to be, period...though I love 'er and consider it home waters and hope it will regain its former glory...
you could play around with the smaller replacement yieldings that are finally growing there now and have plenty of fun (or hunt down the pods of larger fish that are spaced out between accesses) or visit the fish soup action that the SoHo never seems to fail to produce with the possiblitity of tying into several backing smokers....

Waterborn
03-10-2008, 11:04 PM
The 'grinch' ain't what it used to be, period...though I love 'er and consider it home waters and hope it will regain its former glory...
you could play around with the smaller replacement yieldings that are finally growing there now and have plenty of fun (or hunt down the pods of larger fish that are spaced out between accesses) or visit the fish soup action that the SoHo never seems to fail to produce with the possiblitity of tying into several backing smokers....
OOPS - sorry Monktrout, somehow I mistakenly added you as a "quote" in my post, was not intended in anyway to be duragotory...

monktrout
03-11-2008, 10:10 AM
Waterborn, No problem. I'm a fan of the Clinch. I might get a shot at the Clinch on Wed afternoon. If it's good I'll post up. Monk