PDA

View Full Version : Special Promotion

Paula Begley
04-01-2008, 04:12 PM
Little River Outfitters is offering a special promotion to all of our customers with alleged retinal damage, head-aches and other maladies caused by the skin color change. Please post here to get your free coupon for a 750ml bottle of whine.

Paula

Seriously, thank you all! I have chuckled all day long! :biggrin: I solemnly swear I was up to no good, and I will ever do it again. Ever. ;)

Fishermansfly
04-01-2008, 04:41 PM
& U got no sleep too!

Paula Begley
04-01-2008, 04:51 PM
Brett

No sacrifice is too great for you guys! :biggrin: I got like 4 hours sleep.

Thanks for understanding my thread title edit. I didn't want to give away the shock factor so easily. I am evil, you see. :cool:

Paula

jeffnles1
04-01-2008, 04:55 PM
Paula,
How early did you wake up this morning to see who posted about it overnight?

I was having trouble sleeping last night and checked the LRO board at about 1:30am and noticed it. (don't ask, I was just kind of wired about something at work and was relaxing a bit thinking about fishing and living vicariously through others who are lucky enough to be able to fish the mountains more frequently than I can).

After the initial shock, I looked at the calendar on my desktop and noticed April 1. I had a good laugh at about 1:45am. Believe it or not, the chuckle helped me relax and get to sleep.

Jeff

Paula Begley
04-01-2008, 05:20 PM
Jeff

I posted the new skin at exactly midnight, but I watched it for a while. btw, I was still awake and online when you logged in. I didn't go to bed until about 1:30; one of the dogs woke me up about 5:40. ;)

Glad you were able to relax and get some sleep.

Paula

ALflygirl
04-01-2008, 05:26 PM
She promises not to do it ever again....til next year!!:biggrin: Paula, I am glad you did it. I wasn't even thinking about it being April Fools until this. You got my guard up so I wouldn't get blind-sided by one of my customers or evil friends!!

ijsouth
04-01-2008, 05:28 PM
Can we pick which variety of whine? Also, can we get some cheese with that?

sammcdonald
04-01-2008, 05:32 PM
is that the whine from the hiney whinery run by big red hiney?

Paula Begley
04-01-2008, 05:35 PM
ALflygirl, read my promise again, closely. ;)

ijsouth, you may have whatever whine you like best! You gotta get your own cheese! :smile: Sheesh! :biggrin:

Sam...how'd you guess?

Paula

ijsouth
04-01-2008, 05:56 PM
As long as the "whine" goes well with this:

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s243/ijsouth/IMGP0057.jpg

Actually, we kept a few good-sized rainbows from Lynn Camp on our last day (last Thursday). We had them Saturday night....very good, but I think I washed it down with Diet Pepsi Max.

Flyfishjeep
04-01-2008, 06:59 PM
Sam,
If you have ever seen me leaving LRO with my son you would know where Paula gets her Whine. Paula's sucker stash gets quickly depleted when my son is with me. I believe I owe her a bid bag of dum dums.

Grumpy
04-01-2008, 07:07 PM
I prefer Mason jars:biggrin:

Grumpy

ALflygirl
04-01-2008, 07:38 PM
Paula...
Hehehe....I DID read it too quickly the first time! You are indeed evil! ;)

Rachel

donwinn
04-02-2008, 06:42 PM
Sitting at work feeling weak
I decided to sneak a little peak
At my favorite site for a pick-me-up
But what I saw made me drop my cup

What has happened to this special place?
What they did wrinkled my face
Have they lost their mind was my thought
Then I realized I had been caught

Paula was at her tricks again
Changing the color of the skin
To that horrid color fuchsia
Trying to trick and confuse ya

Each year I fall for this kind of stuff
You'd think I would learn about the bluff
My wife says I’m suborn as a mule
I guess I'm also an April Fool

Paula, you know what they say about payback!

pineman19
04-02-2008, 07:09 PM
I would be glad to settle for some of that shine Byron is brewing in his barn.

Neal