PDA

View Full Version : Been watchin' a while...made the leap...

2oclock60ftnow
04-09-2008, 12:46 AM
I hope my post finds everyone doing well. My name is Josh and I'm from Charleston, SC.

I fish constantly.

For anything.

I love to fish.

I have fished for a living for the past 8 years and will never stop. I am one of the few lucky people in life that have been blessed by the Good Lord :cool: to make a living doing what I love.
My all time favorite fishing though is in the crystalline waters of your amazing mountains...I thank God for them and also thank those of you who live around them for allowing my family and me to fish in them and enjoy their scenery. I look forward to conversing with you guys and look forward to learning from you guys as well as hoping to share some knowledge where I can.

P.S.- Little River Outfitters is my favorite all time shop. You guys do an amazing job (I should know, since I work in a fly shop) This is the most professional shop I have ever seen. We are all lucky to rely on such fine people.

SET THE HOOK!!!:cool: AGAIN!!!!:rolleyes: AGAIN!!!!!! :rolleyes: REELREELREEL!!!!!!!!:eek: FASTER!!!!:biggrin:

Capt. Josh

JimmyC
04-09-2008, 10:31 AM
Nice to meet ya!

David Knapp
04-09-2008, 11:53 AM
Welcome to the board!

Flyfishjeep
04-09-2008, 08:31 PM
Howdy Capt.-
Yah, I think you will fit in fine here.

Welcome Aboard!

nvr2L8
04-09-2008, 09:45 PM
Welcome to the board!

Wow! fishing for a living. How cool is that? :biggrin:

monktrout
04-10-2008, 10:09 PM
Josh, Look forward to hearing your fishing tales. Monktrout

Byron Begley
04-26-2008, 10:06 PM
Cpt Josh,

Thank you for the kind words about LRO. Somehow I missed this post. I love working in a fly shop. There is nothing like it. You live in a beautiful place. I'm fond of casting to tailing redfish. Thank you for being here.

Byron

jwebb541
04-27-2008, 06:38 AM
Welcome the more the merrier