PDA

View Full Version : Man, that's some wicked service.

Rockyraccoon
05-31-2008, 07:54 PM
This time of year I'm usually running my butt off. Fishing here there and everywhere. Hardly ever have time to pick up what I need at the shop. I'd prefer to, but I'm usually just strapped for time.

Well, last Wednesday, I called LRO during the mid morning hours and spoke with Daniel . I needed some flies that I was not going to tie. However, I needed them bad. HE laughed and said no problem.

They were in my mailbox the very next day!

I've actually made several buys from them this year and their mail order is top of the line. Not only is it convenient, but it's super quick too.

I tell ya, we're so blessed to have you guys right here in East TN. Thanks for working so hard at it, because I know being the best isn't easy.

jwebb541
06-02-2008, 12:02 AM
I couldn't agree more! These guys are lifesavers. I see a hatch and the next day the needed flies are under my pillow, well mailbox is close enough. Big Thanks LRO

Brook Fan
06-11-2008, 12:00 PM
I have to agree LRO does the job with accuracy and speed.
Ordered 15 flies (different qty's and types) on Sunday and they were waiting for me when I got home Tuesday.

When I first saw all those flies in my mailbox I thought something had died in there. :biggrin:

I know bad joke but I had to write it.

Flyfishjeep
06-11-2008, 12:36 PM
The service can't be beat!

I actually caught my mother-in law lying to me. She live in NY and said she called in becauase the internet ordering wasn't working for a gift card. She said that whoever spoke to her was mean and talked down to her like she was a child. Now I confronted her about this false accusation and her story didn't make sense and she later appologized.

Next time I'm up there I am going to slap a LRO sticker on her Porsche!

Keep up the good work LRO staff!!!! http://www.anchoredbygrace.com/smileys/icon_bow.gif