PDA

View Full Version : comin' down

cardfly
07-01-2008, 05:11 PM
Just got back from Hilton Head and skirted the Smokies coming and going. On the way back I looked at the wife and said I could hear the trout saying my name.

So, I'll be down on the 11th with a buddy that is new to fly fishing. Any hot spots out there and any advice on getting him started?

If you see a guy with a camo cardinal hat on or a red explorer sport trac with a cardinal liscense plate, say hi.

BlueRaiderFan
07-01-2008, 07:16 PM
Card,

James and I are hiking up above Elkmont on the 17th...You're welcome to go with.

BRF

cardfly
07-01-2008, 08:43 PM
I'd love to but we are going to leave on July 13. Unless we just decide to give it all up and stay. :rolleyes:

By the way, I went to MTSU for a year and loved it.

BlueRaiderFan
07-01-2008, 08:49 PM
O.k. Thought I would offer. :smile: Glad to hear from a fellow Blue Raider. I'm really to the point where I'm not into the college football scene so much, but I use that as a board name s o much, I stuck with it here.

cardfly
07-03-2008, 09:00 AM
Thanks again for the invite. With the luck my football team had last year I would have much better luck fishing.

With my buddy being new to ff, I think we will go to greenbriar where it is a little more open if the tubers don't run us off....