PDA

View Full Version : Tellico/Bald

nvr2L8
07-19-2008, 09:39 PM
My son is wanting to get back down to the Tellico/Bald River area after a long absence for both of us. How's the fishing down that way these days? What's the water level like, particularly in Bald River? Are there still days of the week where fishing is prohibited in Tellico?

jwebb541
07-20-2008, 09:02 PM
I went at the end of June and the water level was ok. Down a little but not enough to hurt. Yes the main river is still closed thurs. and Fri. and saturday has kinda turned into a nightmare with all the baitfishermen. The main river fished well for me on the trip even landed a 19' brown. Good Luck with the trip!

feather&fly
07-21-2008, 11:17 AM
I'll be up there at our cabin next month for a few days, hope to find a few bows & browns. Also looking forward to sitting around a fire telling lies with old friends and family. It doesn't get any better than that in my book.

buzzmcmanus
07-21-2008, 09:09 PM
I'll be up there at our cabin next month for a few days, hope to find a few bows & browns. Also looking forward to sitting around a fire telling lies with old friends and family. It doesn't get any better than that in my book.
Saw your post on TNDEER. First, thanks for doing what you do. Second,have a good, relaxing trip. You deserve it.