PDA

View Full Version : Great Visit

Fly_Man_Bill
07-24-2008, 01:09 AM
Byron,

I was in your shop a couple of months ago to buy some 3wt. fly line. We talked for a while about fishing and trout flies amoung other topics. I just want to thank you for your shop and the people who work for you. The staff in your shop were quick to help me and to answer any questions I had. I have been to several fly fishing shops in the southeast and I have to say yours is the best. Everyone was friendly and willing to help. You and your staff made me feel welcome. I think the little things that you do goes along way with the customers. Several of my fishing buddies have used your on-line catalog. They really like it. All of them tell me that the on-shopping is handy for them. They can shop from the comfort of home and they do not have to fight the traffic to get to your shop. Some of them are a couple of hours away. I tell them to go over and visit the shop and to talk to the staff. I really enjoied my visit and plan to come back real soon. Just keep up the great work and things you all do...

May God Bless You... Romans 10:9

Bill

Byron Begley
07-24-2008, 01:06 PM
Hi Bill,

Thank you for the encouraging words. Everyone here tries hard to help customers. That is what makes the difference like I've said before. I think I remember talking to you and enjoyed our time together. Did I put a 3 weight GPX on your reel? If so, it doesn't seem like two months ago. Or maybe I have you mixed up with someone else. But anyway, thank you for coming to our shop and supporting all of us.

Byron

Fly_Man_Bill
07-25-2008, 12:18 AM
Byron,

That was some else. You helped me find some Cortland Fly Line. I think it was the last one in the shop. You were ordering line and other stuff. You took me up stairs and showed me a couple of TFO rods. Again I want to thank you and your staff for a job well done.

May God Bless You...

Bill

Byron Begley
07-25-2008, 06:00 PM
Fly Man Bill,

Now I remember. I would have known if I saw you were from Cosby. It was great talking to you too. Thank you for the kind words about our shop and staff.

Byron