PDA

View Full Version : Bigfoot

doghaircaddis
08-15-2008, 07:23 PM
A couple of guys think they found a bigfoot carcass in the mountains of North Georgia. Lets see how long the story holds up.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2008/08/15/dcl.mccarthy.bigfoot.cnn?iref=videosearch

pineman19
08-15-2008, 07:59 PM
I think I saw one roaming around at the Elkmont campground a few weeks ago when I woke up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night.

Neal

JimmyC
08-15-2008, 08:28 PM
I fished with one on Fish Camp Prong a couple of weeks ago. Nice fella, smelled real bad.

Speckleman5
08-16-2008, 01:09 AM
IF this is not a hoax.....then how many do you think are living in the backwoods of the Park????if these guys saw 3 more walking upright when they were taking it out, then how many are in the top of raven fork or one of the more remote areas.....this really really really has me freaked out.

doghaircaddis
08-16-2008, 09:25 AM
Don't let this freak you out. It's a hoax. I also read somewhere that these guys are now guiding trips for $500 into the area where they supposedly found the body. Truth is, there never was a body.

Brian Griffing
08-16-2008, 10:24 AM
IF this is not a hoax.....then how many do you think are living in the backwoods of the Park????if these guys saw 3 more walking upright when they were taking it out, then how many are in the top of raven fork or one of the more remote areas.....this really really really has me freaked out.

Really? You are freaked out by some boys from Georgia claiming they have a dead Bigfoot? After they shipped the body to California for some reason? When they have yet to display anything other than blurry pictures and foot prints? When they are already making money from this, despite not offering for public view and inspection their supposed concrete proof? Really?

On a completely different note, I own the bridge over the Glory Hole. I'll sell it to you for a great price.

BlueRaiderFan
08-16-2008, 06:20 PM
Really? You are freaked out by some boys from Georgia claiming they have a dead Bigfoot? After they shipped the body to California for some reason? When they have yet to display anything other than blurry pictures and foot prints? When they are already making money from this, despite not offering for public view and inspection their supposed concrete proof? Really?

On a completely different note, I own the bridge over the Glory Hole. I'll sell it to you for a great price.

I heard about some guys called "Jedi Knights." Man they can do some crazy stuff! :biggrin: Just funnin' with ya, but seriously, if there were big foots (feets?) a South Tennessee or North Georgia boy would have found them long before now. This isn't the ocean. Not many places to hide permenantly.

buckeyetrouter
08-17-2008, 06:11 AM
hey Brian.....where does the bidding start? is there a reserve? Man, I can't wait to own that bridge........(digging thru the sofa and back seat of the car right now to get all my stashed cash ready)

bob

diamonddave7676
08-17-2008, 09:52 AM
I heard somewhere that the two guys admited that they didnt find it dead like they had said and that they actually shot it. Dont know if the thing is really a bigfoot or not but if it is that would be awesome.

sprestwood
08-17-2008, 11:34 AM
What is so important in California? That's 500 pounds of shipping and for what. Why didn't the Georgia DNR biologist have something to say? It's a hoax.

Stonefly
08-17-2008, 01:46 PM
Anyone see the photo of the "carcass" in the freezer? Looks like Harry & the Hendersons.

sb

Grumpy
08-18-2008, 08:26 AM
I rescued a bigfoot years ago caught in a bear trap, he was very kind & offered me one of his female accomplices, some of the best fishing ever, they know the area, thought i'd never escape that 'ol gal though:redface:

FLASH, what was that, what was i talking about, man that light was bright:eek:

Grumpy

Flyfishjeep
08-18-2008, 08:50 AM
They had to go to California because there is a group out there that has the whole "bigfoot, sasquatch" thing trademarked. I'm sure they would have been just as happy to have the press conference out of their pickup truck at the BP.

Scott H.
08-18-2008, 12:48 PM
What? You can get a trademark on Bigfoot?!

Paula Begley
08-19-2008, 10:21 AM
Big News in the Big Foot case...or not surprising news anyway.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,406101,00.html

You may rest easy on fishing trips. Unless you have a fear of panthers. ;)

Paula

BlueRaiderFan
08-19-2008, 02:10 PM
I guess Obi-Won-Kenobi wasn't a real Jedi, right!? :biggrin:

Bran
08-20-2008, 10:45 AM
Just in, Nessie sighted at the Y!!!!

jeffnles1
08-20-2008, 11:13 AM
Just in, Nessie sighted at the Y!!!!

Naah, that was just my mother-in-law sunbathing :smile:

Jeff

BlueRaiderFan
08-20-2008, 09:58 PM
Naah, that was just my mother-in-law sunbathing :smile:

Jeff

That ain't right! :biggrin:

bigpopper
08-20-2008, 10:58 PM
IF ANYONE HAS SEEN THIS PERPETRATOR, PLEASE REPORT THEM TO THE LOCAL ATHORITIES!
http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s358/lawjm28/bigfoot.jpg
Wanted for --Littering of "beer" cans into Park Rivers
--Molestation of local Trout Species
--Bear wrestling in the state of AL
REWARD GIVEN UPON IF 75% OF PERPETRATOR IS RENDERED.