PDA

View Full Version : Please explain the Message Board Clock.

pedipop
08-27-2008, 10:01 PM
Paula or someone who knows.
Please explain the Message Board Clock. The MB welcomes me almost daily but always tells me I last visited at some strange time. Like now it says I last visited at 01:17AM. If I did, I was sleep walking down two flights and back without waking. Maybe this is unique to the internal clock in my computer.
Not important, but I'm curious.
Thanks,
Pedipop

Paula Begley
08-27-2008, 10:11 PM
pedipop, I'm not sure what's going on with yours, mine is accurately showing my last log in...well, actually, I had to log out and log back in to check. I'll look into it and see what I can find out.

Paula

ALflygirl
08-27-2008, 10:33 PM
Theres a date & time option that you access by clicking on User CP and then clicking on edit options. You must be set to a time zone other than your own. :biggrin:

Paula Begley
08-28-2008, 07:50 AM
I imagine that's it, ALflygirl, thanks.

Paula

pineman19
08-28-2008, 12:01 PM
Theres a date & time option that you access by clicking on User CP and then clicking on edit options. You must be set to a time zone other than your own. :biggrin:

I'm glad somebody is smarter than me ALflygirl. I have wondered about that, but never ask anyone how it work.

Thanks,

Neal

pedipop
08-28-2008, 08:33 PM
ALflygirl,
Thanks much! I have wondered about this minor item for years. Tonight I will dream undisturbed as I land the big brown.
Thanks again.
Pedipop

ALflygirl
08-28-2008, 09:00 PM
Pedipop...
Dream the dreams of big browns! Glad to be of assistance! :biggrin:

Flyfishjeep
08-28-2008, 10:29 PM
I was on London Time! No wonder it was always dark when the sun should have been up...