PDA

View Full Version : Big Creek 9/1

caught 108
09-01-2008, 11:47 PM
My two son's wanted to go this mourning,They wanted to tie a piece of line on a spinning rod and a fly.I found 2 junked poles no [reels] fixed them up,Grabbed my fly rod and off we went.We played around [and fished a little] about 2hrs.Before they were ready to go.By this time 8yr.old&4yr.old were wet to there armpits each with a broken pole.They will both have new poles for next time we go[cane poles].I caught 3 keepers two 9"-10" one 7" and nine 4"-6" all rainbows. Good Luck to everyone Caught 108

bugg
09-02-2008, 01:18 PM
nice job! big creek can produce a lot of those sized fish. always a fun outing

caught 108
09-02-2008, 10:41 PM
Hoping to go back ,solo in a day or two. caught 108

Fly_Man_Bill
09-03-2008, 12:39 PM
Nice job with the kids. Sorry that I have not contacted you. School started back and my phone has been giving me some trouble. It may take me a while before I can get your buddies flies tyed. May try and go some where this weekend to wet some flies. If I get to go I will be taking my nephew, if you want to go give me a call. My phone should be fixed today. Was there any water in the creeks? Also did you fish yellow or green?

May God Bless You...

Bill

caught 108
09-03-2008, 02:29 PM
No hurry on the fly's,I know how hectic thing's can get.We are 80% moved in so sat.and sun.will both be good for me.Lynn Camp was a little low,Big Creek looked good I used both yellow [top] green [bottom].We'll try to go this weekend if we can get in touch. Sincerly Caught 108