PDA

View Full Version : Therapy

SWAMPUS
09-05-2008, 04:13 AM
Therapy.solitude.being There.re-living A Day Wading In Water Over Rocks While Sitting By A Fire Drinking Another Liquid Over Rocks.

Plunker
09-05-2008, 10:55 PM
The way you can still feel the current dragging against your muscles when you get still by the fire...the way that the firey liquid flowing over the rocks in your glass slowly abates the aches and pains from hopping those rocks earlier in the day.:cool:

SWAMPUS
09-06-2008, 02:27 AM
Plunker Maybe You Can Help.my Fiery Liquid Got Messed With By Austun-nichols.they Re-did Wild Turkey Liquour W/honey And Ruined It!been Looking For A Substitute.any Sugg? Also,you Mentioned Aches+pains.last Year,after 30 Yrs Walking On Steel Towboat Decks,i Had Both Knees Replaced.my Main Concern Was If I Could Wade Streams Again.thank God I'm Still 'kneedeep'.

Plunker
09-06-2008, 02:39 PM
Makers Mark Neet or on the rocks...depending on the ambient temperature. Have been known to warm it with a bit of honey, especially on those sore throat kinda nights.
Hard core would be Drambuie (takes a commitment)

including a stogie of course...may I recommend Fuente Fuente Opus X?
Just my opinion...I could be wrong, and usually am...just ask my wife

As to the aches and pains...mostly my fault, old injuries and choosing to wear stud footed boots while wading....wet green rocks good, dry grey rocks baaad. End of the day it feels like the studs are inside the boot rather than outside.

SWAMPUS
09-07-2008, 06:47 PM
Have You Tried Elijah Craig?pretty Smooth For The Price.looking Into Various Flavored Brandies.nothing Too Overt,or Sweet.may Have To Mix My Own.i'll Let You In On The Test Results!

Gerry Romer
09-07-2008, 06:59 PM
Makers Mark Neet or on the rocks

Jim Beam Black on the rocks.

Drambuie neat with a side of black coffee. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :biggrin:

IMHO

Gerry

Plunker
09-07-2008, 07:54 PM
Ms. Paula may have to add a Favorite Libation Forum:p
Course then she would have to put an age qualifying macro and a whole bunch of other legalease mumbojumbo in.:eek:

SWAMPUS
09-08-2008, 09:39 AM
Either Best Libations Or Best Fireside Remembrance Or Remembrance Of A Fireside Libation Or ..whoa!i Tend To Get Carried Away On This Subject!being A Liscenced Member Of The Merchant Marine I Favour 'grand Mariner'.all Puns Intended And Swore To.