PDA

View Full Version : Soho 9/7/08

wynnsman
09-07-2008, 05:18 PM
Hey all headed to the Soho today and ended up with 7. 4 came on para adams dark green color, sz 22. And the rest on sz 22 black zebra midge sz 22. http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h282/wynnsman/2008_0907trout0021.jpg

Gerry Romer
09-07-2008, 09:57 PM
Been wondering about the SoHo...

Hadn't seen much posted this summer and I've been thinking about heading up there before the angle of the sun changes much more. Something about the way the sun lights up the bottom of that river when the sun drops to a certain angle down along River Road and Rockhold... makes it so much easier to sight fish.

Glad to see you did so well.

Gerry

CinciVol
09-08-2008, 08:13 AM
Thanks for the report! I was also a bit worried about the lack of SoHo reports lately. I've given the hard sell to some friends from Cincinnati and Alabama that the SoHo is amazing and we are heading up there in early November. Hopefully you haven't caught them all by then!

jzimmerman
09-08-2008, 03:17 PM
We also fished the soho last Sunday. We left Maryville and drove up there are at 5 am and didnít get back until around 8 pm. Total fish count was over 50 then I lost count. We ended up with a few good browns. I caught a 14 and 16 incher while mike caught one in the 20 inch range. It was my first time to fish the soho and I had a blast. I guess it helped having mike take me to a few good spots. At the end of the day it was my size 18 olive zebra midge and size 20 black zebra midge that caught most of the fish.

wynnsman
09-08-2008, 08:28 PM
Sorry about the lack of posts this year but I will post more. I get on the river about once or twice a week. Ill post some on the Watauga as well since ive found a new spot there.