PDA

View Full Version : Cosby 9-13

caught 108
09-13-2008, 04:29 PM
Slipped off by myself for awhile this mourning.I fished about 2 and 1/2 hrs. Things started a little slow after some looker's,slapper's and few taker's.I removed my bottom fly and thing's got better,I caught 28 one 9" four around 7" twenty-two from 3" to 6 & 1/2" Rainbow's one spec. about 4". That Park Ranger paid me another visit,I saw him coming alot sooner this time(again from the bushes) so when He got to my truck I was laughing instead of cursing.He remembered me,we both laughed talked a while He looked at my fish we said Good Day.I'm honestly Glad to know there are guy's like him that truely try to catch people illegally taking our fish.Good Luck to You All caught 108

David Knapp
09-13-2008, 05:42 PM
Sounds like a good day out on the water! Glad the rangers are out checking on people...:cool:

ijsouth
09-13-2008, 09:27 PM
A week or so ago, when I caught a nice spec that I had to keep because he basically swallowed the fly, I was looking for a ranger or anyone else who works in the park and might live nearby; I figured someone might like some very fresh fish. I ended up putting it on ice and bringing it back here to Louisiana - think I'll eat it tomorrow, and I'm sure it will be good...but it would have been better for someone to have eaten it then, when it was the epitome of freshness.

I haven't seen this guy...he must hang out lower, below the campground.

caught 108
09-14-2008, 12:29 AM
Plateau Angler
Thank's,I like seeing the Ranger's out and about.

ijsouth
Yes both time's He was below the campground.