PDA

View Full Version : "T" minus 11 days and counting

buckeyetrouter
10-01-2008, 07:03 PM
OMG........what a dry spell for me in regards to the Smokies! Haven't been to the Smokies since Feb. and it has been driving me crazey.

We are leaving early early early Monday morn. the 13th and will be getting our Smokies fix until Saturday late.....now it's like a kid on Christmas Eve just waiting and knowing whats coming up and the anticipation is killng us.......

Leave some fish in the Park streams for us........

God Bless & Good Fishing
Bob

Flyfishjeep
10-01-2008, 07:13 PM
Bob that is great news. Send me an email if you want to go fishing. I need a good excuse to get out a bit. Safe travels.

flyguys
10-01-2008, 08:54 PM
good luck, Bob! My son and i will be out the same week. lets hope both of us have a great trip! Let me know how it goes for you.

buckeyetrouter
10-02-2008, 06:12 AM
thanks flyguys.......we will be attempting to save a little money so the vehicle of choice this year will be the hot rod Ford Focus:eek:

If anyone see's the little white focus with Ohio tags and wanna stop and say hey, please do so.......

hey Ben, email sent......

Bob

cardfly
10-02-2008, 05:59 PM
Hey buckeye,

I'll be there Friday and Saturday. If you see a little red ford truck with a cardinal plate on the front, just know that there are 2 deadly fly fishermen out there somewhere.:smile: One will be 7 and the other is OLD.

buckeyetrouter
10-02-2008, 06:55 PM
hey David.....if we see ya we'll say hey.....

is the cardfly as in Loo-ville Cardnals?

Bob

cardfly
10-02-2008, 07:28 PM
Yes it is. I'm kind of keeping my head low during football season this year.:mad:

At least there is no reason NOT to come to the smokies to fish. We will keep an eye out for your Ford Focus.