PDA

View Full Version : Excel doc of backcountry sites

Sequatchie
10-09-2008, 10:06 AM
Awhile ago someone posted a fantastic spreadsheet that they had created of all the backcountry sites in the park. It had lots of helpful facts with each site. Anyone know where I could find one of those? I searched and came up empty.

PeteCz
10-09-2008, 10:32 AM
Sequatchie, I used to have it in my signature line, but thought it was a bit ostentatious so I dropped it.

It is located here (http://webpages.charter.net/petecz/Fishing.html). I'm glad you thought it was "fantastic"...

Let me know if you ever have any changes you think should be incorporated. At one time I thought about trying to visit each site and take notes and pictures and package that up into something more useful...but then reality set in....a characteristic that explains the lack of information on the rest of my site....

Enjoy!

Gypsy
10-09-2008, 10:07 PM
That is a great tool! I agree with Sequatchie it is fantastic. I will use this!
Thanks

Rog 1
10-10-2008, 10:01 AM
As soon as I first read this tool I bookmarked it.....great reference material and the price was right....thanks for the work.

Sequatchie
10-12-2008, 10:57 PM
thanks abunch Pete, that thing really is a big help!

judgebw
10-16-2008, 07:41 PM
Pete: Your spreadsheet is a great tool to help select a campsite. The amount of work involved is obvious. I can even report having seen you on the trail with your handy GPS. Thanks for sharing.