PDA

View Full Version : Looking for someone to fish with

FormerMarine
10-27-2008, 04:50 PM
Hey All,

I am looking for someone to fish with in the park and other areas. Contact me by email at markcwatson@bellsouth.net

Worrgamesguy
10-27-2008, 06:02 PM
Well, I can't be your fishing buddy but I do want to thank you for your service. Any service is better than no service, so whatever you did, THANK YOU! America doesn't say that enough.

johnnyb
11-04-2008, 10:16 AM
I'm always looking for new people to fish with. I only get out that way 4 or five times a year. Fort Bragg can be tough to break away from but the next time i'm out that way i will definately shoot you and email. :biggrin:

BlueRaiderFan
11-04-2008, 12:59 PM
Hey Mark,

I was in the 24ID back when it was still at Ft. Stewart (11M "Leg"). Glad to see some of us can still hang because I know I can't! Thanks for your service and feel free to add me to your buddy list. I only get to the mountains a couple of times a year, but I'll try and shoot you an e mail when I do. Keep your eye on that reserve:biggrin:

Dwayne

FormerMarine
11-04-2008, 02:46 PM
Thanks, look forward to hearing from you.

Redfish62
11-04-2008, 08:23 PM
Good to see you on the board.
I wanted to fish with you this summer but lost your contact info and did not see you on the message for a while.
I would love to fish the horse shoe soon and do not want to do it a lone.

I am going to do some fishing in the rain friday most likely on the middle prong went there Sunday with my 8 year old son saw some nice fish I want to give them a try.

Redfish62

SWAMPUS
11-05-2008, 02:48 AM
Hello,gyrene!1st-thanks for the service.Am a vet myself and currently Merchant Marine.See you're in Sevierville.You ever get over to the E side GSNP?I'll be fishing Nantahala over Thanksgiving.

FormerMarine
11-05-2008, 01:18 PM
If anyone wants to fish with me contact me by email at markcwatson@bellsouth.net with your phone number and we can work something out. Thanks.