PDA

View Full Version : Welcome beautifulashley!

Worrgamesguy
11-23-2008, 01:08 AM
Wow, I got thrown for a loop. My girlfriend's name is Ashley, and she always registers on places I frequent. I looked at beautifulashley's join date, and saw it was today. Then I looked at her time last active, and my girlfriend was with me when this person registered! :p

Paula Begley
11-23-2008, 07:24 AM
Hate to burst your bubble, Trey, but beautifulashley was a spammer and has received a permanent ban. :eek:

And, if I am remembering correctly, "she" was really a he, claiming to be from Bosnia.

Paula

Worrgamesguy
11-24-2008, 12:36 AM
Wow, really? That's pretty insane, but funny nonetheless!

jeffnles1
11-24-2008, 08:45 PM
Trey, dude,
having your significant other hang out at the same fly shop you frequent can be a bad thing. She's going to know how much that new fly rod cost, or that new reel, or that new sharkskin line. Now, when you tell her that you can't afford to take her out to a nice resturant, she's going to remind you how much you spent on your last purchase from LRO.

So, in this case, you're probably better off that beautifulashley was a guy from Bosnia.

Of curse, I never lie to my loving wife, Leslie. We just have a "don't ask, don't tell" policy as it relates to the other's purchases.

Jeff

flyman
11-24-2008, 11:39 PM
Ahhh.............anyone know how to retrieve emails that have already been sent?:biggrin: