PDA

View Full Version : job help for jzimmerman

flyred06
12-17-2008, 04:12 PM
It might not be any of my buisness, but, jzimmerman have you checked with Cummins in cookeville tenn. We do design work for them and I know they are looking at bringing on engineers and possibly IT guys in 2009. They are located about an hour east of nashville and about 2 hours from the smokies. Its a fairly large company and I thought this might help you. BTW they do work interns and let college students maintain schooling. The best I can tell from the three years that we have suppported them they are a good company. Like I said it none of my buisness but maybe this will help you.

David Knapp
12-18-2008, 01:32 AM
Oh man, in Cookeville you would only be 20 minutes from the Caney...

jzimmerman
12-18-2008, 04:32 PM
Thanks for the advice flyred06. I'll definitely take a look and make some calls. I just sent my resume in to mossy oak in West Point MS in response to an email they sent me about an opening. That would be one sweet job. I would even volunteer to test their new camo patterns for them.:biggrin:

Gerry Romer
12-19-2008, 12:22 AM
I would even volunteer to test their new camo patterns for them.:biggrin:

Now that would be the job to have! You could fish or do whatever to your heart's content and just show up once a week to collect a paycheck. They could never claim you weren't working 'cause then they'd have to admit that their camo didn't work :eek: :cool:

"... but you didn't see me working because I was working! Sure make some fine camo here...":biggrin: