PDA

View Full Version : holidays

flyred06
12-22-2008, 12:14 PM
I just wanted to take the time and wish all on this message board and the fine staff at LRO a very Merry Christmas this year. Byron, Paula, Daniel and all the staff at LRO you have done a wonderful job this year and we as customers appreciate you.

Merry Christmas:biggrin:

Tarheelflyfishing
12-23-2008, 12:37 AM
Have a Merry Christmas yourself, and yes, I agree with you, Byron, Paula, Daniel have been OUTSTANDING ever since they have opened the doors at LRO.

Merry Christmas and tight lines to all,
-----------------------------------------------
Tyler, http://www.tarheelflyfishing.com

Grumpy
12-23-2008, 09:18 AM
Merry Christmas & Happy New Years eveyone. I'd like to thank the kind folk at LRO for all the kind words & allowing us to have another place to hang out.

I hope everyone has a safe & happy holiday with family & friends, take a moment to reflect what the season is really about & think of our troops as well.

Grumpy

Carolina Boy
12-23-2008, 11:01 AM
Merry Christmas everyone! May God bless you all and all of our Troops! Tight Lines in 09!

nvr2L8
12-23-2008, 12:17 PM
Merry Christmas to all the LRO family, in the store and on the Board. It's great to be a part of this group.

Prayers requested for my wife's mother in the hospital. Could be a long haul based on the outcome of some tests being run. Looks to be a bit of a topsy-turvy Christmas at out house this year.

flyguys
12-23-2008, 01:27 PM
Merry Christmas and a happy new year to everyone on this forum. Let's all try to keep the spirit of Christmas alive all year long!! Remember to thank God for all his natural blessings every time you cast a fly this year!! Have a great year!!!:smile:

buckeyetrouter
12-23-2008, 05:49 PM
hoping all will have a very Merry Christmas and celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ with thier family.

Charlie....prayers going out as soon as this posting is completed. I know that we are supposed to cast our worries out for God handle and sometimes that is hard to do when it involves family, but I have witnessed God's power just this year and I have to say, keep the faith and trust in our Lord.......prayers for your family are on the way my friend.

God Bless & Good Fishing
Bob

jeffnles1
12-23-2008, 11:08 PM
A very merry Christmas wish to all.

Charlie, prayers on the way for your family.

Jeff Sluder

nvr2L8
12-23-2008, 11:31 PM
Thanks guys. Much appreciated.

We had good news today - best case scenario. She still has a ways to go to full recovery but it could have been much worse. Thanks again.

Brian Griffing
12-24-2008, 10:45 AM
Charlie,
I'm glad to hear you got some good news. Prayers always help, whether or not the answer is immediately clear. I'm glad to hear that this time it was. Merry Christmas to everyone!

"I like to picture Jesus in a tuxedo T-Shirt because it says I want to be formal, but I'm here to party. I like to think of Jesus like with giant eagles wings, and singin' lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with like an angel band and I'm in the front row and I'm hammered drunk!"
-Cal Naughton Jr.

Plunker
12-24-2008, 12:42 PM
Here's wishing Each and Every one of you the very best wishes for a safe and happy Holidays with you and your families.

Good Loops and Tight lines in the new Year!

Charlie and "Cadi" the dubbing supplier :p