PDA

View Full Version : Mischevious Christmas Elves Fishing...

Plunker
12-24-2008, 01:07 PM
Many of you may be familiar with the somewhat new tradition of the Christmas Elf that creates havock around the house leading up to Christmas. A recent episode follows:
A friend of mine set up the display of the nightly mischief for the kids to find the next morning. Unfortunately he neglected to let his wife in on the scene. Some time during the night the Naughty Christmas Elf decided to do some fishing in the toilet, he was sitting on the tank with his line down in the bowl.... Imagine the wife's surpise when she went into the dark bathroom sometime during the night, sat down, fell into the open bowl, and the Elf fell on to her from the tank top:eek:

I believe this is one of the cutest traditions to come along in a long time. I encourage each of you with children (big and small) to look into this. It is great fun for all.

If any of you have any stories about Elf mischief I would really love to hear them.

Merry Christmas to All...Tight lines and good loops in the New Year!
Ho Ho Ho:biggrin:

nvr2L8
12-24-2008, 01:28 PM
Sure hope the mischevous elf didn't catch anything in there!:eek:

Paula Begley
12-24-2008, 02:47 PM
I heard there were some large browns spotted in that fishin' hole. :biggrin:

Paula

Plunker
12-24-2008, 04:17 PM
I heard there were some large browns spotted in that fishin' hole. :biggrin:

Paula
Try and Spread some Christmas Spirit and this is what I get?!?!

Careful Ms. Paula....wouldn't wanta get on the Naughty List:p

On a related note...I found Mr. Hanky the Christmas Pooh, yup apparantly Cadi the Dubbing Source swallowed some wrapping paper and ribbon the other day...found something interesting under the tree :biggrin: pre wrapped and everything.

What else you got Ms. P?:p

Paula Begley
12-24-2008, 04:20 PM
What else you got Ms. P?

Hee! See the global announcement in all forums to see what else I got. :cool:

Paula

Plunker
12-24-2008, 04:26 PM
Just finished watching it....too Cute. Looks like somebody has already been into the Holiday Egg nog*hic. hic*:biggrin:

Hope you and Mr.B get everything you wished for and deserve!
Merry Christmas

Charlie and Cadi (the Dubbing Source)

nvr2L8
12-24-2008, 10:13 PM
Plunker,
I actually had a "big browns" reference at the end of my first post and thought it would just be tacky and I took it off. So I merely opened the door to see who would walk through. Sure didn't expect Miss Paula!:eek:

Just goes to show you that one person's tacky is another one's cute.

Plunker
12-26-2008, 12:08 AM
:eek:I look over every post I make to make sure not to sound like a Sailor (or an old flyfisherman)...and we get this from her?:eek: