PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Favorite Thread

tire guy
12-29-2008, 05:10 PM
Just for kicks and giggles what were some of your favorite Threads or topics on the Board in 2008?
There were a couple that appeared to retail a lot of attention for example when Scott closed the Creel. Also the TU License Plate keeps returning to the board. And the monthly picture contest is always fun to watch.
Happy New Year and Tight Lines to all.

nvr2L8
12-29-2008, 07:18 PM
Brian,

Favorite single thread would have to be "Request to the praying type" started by Rockyracoon. This thread speaks directly to the Friendship element of the Board and opened a door for others to share concerns with the LRO family. Thanks, Rocky, for starting this thread and to all those who jumped in to support him.

I have also enjoyed the collective "One fish per month" threads. This has been a ton of fun - many thanks to Brett for getting it started and to Travis for picking it up and keeping it going.

Plunker
12-29-2008, 11:32 PM
Some great threads this year...but Paula's April Fools Day Joke was tops!
I close my eyes and still have ghost images of the "Skin" she put on the message board.

Im getting Woozy just thinking of it...eeewwww:p

Paula Begley
12-31-2008, 12:35 PM
Some great threads this year...but Paula's April Fools Day Joke was tops!
I close my eyes and still have ghost images of the "Skin" she put on the message board.

Im getting Woozy just thinking of it...eeewwww:p

HAHA! Awww, thanks Plunker. Just for that, I promise to never do that again.

Paula

nvr2L8
12-31-2008, 11:25 PM
HAHA! Awww, thanks Plunker. Just for that, I promise to never do that again.

Paula

Celebrating a little early were we, Paula?

There's this really neat feature on the Board called "Edit" so that you don't actually have to answer your own post with a correction. I'm sure someone at the shop can fill you in on how to use that.

HNY!

Paula Begley
12-31-2008, 11:34 PM
Celebrating a little early were we, Paula?

There's this really neat feature on the Board called "Edit" so that you don't actually have to answer your own post with a correction. I'm sure someone at the shop can fill you in on how to use that.

HNY!

What ever are you talking about? :cool:

Paula

nvr2L8
12-31-2008, 11:42 PM
It's obvious from the sunglasses that it's been a long day of celebrating. Hang in there a little longer. Funny how midnight gets later every year.

Wait a minute - some administrator has been messing with her own posts! Not fair! Almost missed that one.

Paula Begley
12-31-2008, 11:55 PM
Wait a minute - some administrator has been messing with her own posts! Not fair! Almost missed that one.

I repeat, what ever are you talking about? ;)

Happy New Year.

Paula

nvr2L8
01-01-2009, 12:33 AM
Just one thing to say - 10:34 a.m.

Have a happy new year, little shop girl. And to all the LRO family, best wishes for a great year and many tight lines.:biggrin: