PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Free Fly Tying Demos

Gerry Romer
12-31-2008, 11:39 AM
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy!!!!!

:biggrin::cool::cool:

Paula Begley
12-31-2008, 11:55 AM
:biggrin:

Paula

David Knapp
12-31-2008, 12:56 PM
Awesome! Kind of like a late Christmas present...:biggrin: I'll definitely be coming over for some of those!

Byron Begley
12-31-2008, 02:15 PM
I knew Gerry would like this. Here is a link to the January Free Seminar page with more information. Happy New Year everyone.

Byron

http://littleriveroutfitters.com/littleriverjournal/StoriesJan09/flytyers/ftdemo.html (http://littleriveroutfitters.com/forum/../littleriverjournal/StoriesJan09/flytyers/ftdemo.html)

Gerry Romer
12-31-2008, 03:42 PM
Thanks for the advance word! Glad to see you added Stan Smart. Don't suppose he'd want to come back on a Sunday in, say, February??

Maybe I shouldn't be so pushy....

nah -- as that old saying goes... the squeaky wheel gets the free fly tying demo on Sunday! Thanks again for pulling this together, Byron.

Paula Begley
12-31-2008, 03:45 PM
Maybe I shouldn't be so pushy??

hem, hem.

I guess it never hurts to ask. You are why I added Sunday tyers. I'll see what I can do.

Paula

nvr2L8
12-31-2008, 11:29 PM
hem, hem.

I guess it never hurts to ask. You are why I added Sunday tyers. I'll see what I can do.

Paula

Gerry,

I can vouch for Paula on this one. She said in the shop yesterday that she set up the Sunday session just for you. It's good to have an "in" with the shop girl. ;)

Gerry Romer
01-01-2009, 03:28 AM
It's good to have an "in" with the shop girl. ;)

So let me get this straight. Not only did Paula set up the Sunday tying demos, she's also Byron's own Claire Danes??;)

A big thanks, Mirabelle!!

(this is really getting obscure...)

G

nvr2L8
01-01-2009, 01:30 PM
Gerry,

I was thinking more along the lines of Margaret Sullavan with Jimmy Stewart.

Gerry Romer
01-01-2009, 11:08 PM
Paula, you might wanna jump in here. I can see a slight physical resemblance if you let your hair grow - which we both know ain't gonna happen - but I can't see Byron as either Bill or Sam.

So that leaves us with a great big thank you to PaulaClaireMirabelleMaragaret.

The only real question is why didn't you let us know that you were truly the power behind the throne?:cool: If we were to assume that what appears to be true is always true, we could get in big trouble.

Paula Begley
01-02-2009, 10:45 AM
Gerry

I did weigh in. You just didn't pick up on the not so subtle hint. ;)

Paula

nvr2L8
01-03-2009, 08:02 PM
I just now clicked on the Elf video in the LRO Christmas message for the first time. That was scary! :eek: Although, I gotta say, Bill has some moves I would not have suspected.

Paula Begley
01-03-2009, 08:13 PM
Dude...keep up! :biggrin:

You almost missed it! I was about to take it down.

Paula