PDA

View Full Version : Cabin Fever!!!

Flyfishjeep
01-09-2009, 11:42 AM
I don't know about the rest of you guys and gals, but I am dying to get back in my waders and wet a line. These past few months have taken me away from fishing all together due to a new love of hunting. The hardest thing for me is driving over the Little Pigeon in Sevierville while heading to work every day, and not fishing. Family, cold weather, and hockey season are keeping me away from the water. I can't wait for a halfway decent day where my schedule opens up... Ah just thinking about it now makes me want to walk out of the office and fish.
I don't want to depress anyone who reads this, I just figured there may be a few others who are feeling this way.
Thanks for letting me vent.

flyguys
01-09-2009, 01:10 PM
flyfishjeep, YOU AND ME BOTH!!!!

Jubal
01-11-2009, 03:00 PM
nothing wrong with a little deer hunting (or in my case A LOT of deer hunting). but now that the season is over I've been playing around with all my fly gear and actually got out for about 30 minutes last weekend but held in this weekend with a BAD cold.

so I know the feeling!

BlueRaiderFan
01-11-2009, 03:27 PM
I've had been tying a lot of flies until my Griffin vice broke. Had to use some zap a cap to keep the head from spinning in circles. Works great now. Ben tying some BHHEN's, Midges, Adam's Dry, Adult Zebra's, Wulffs and I may start tying some Prince Nymphs and Brassies next week. Have to stock up for 2009!