PDA

View Full Version : Plateau Angler to tie Sunday/Free Demo

Paula Begley
01-15-2009, 09:45 PM
David Knapp, also known on this board as Plateau Angler, has kindly agreed to fill in for Hugh Hartsell at this Sunday's fly tying demonstration.

This will take place at the shop from 12:30 - 4:30 pm.

Be there! David has a lot to share!

Paula

David Knapp
01-15-2009, 11:19 PM
Paula, thanks for the invite! It should be a lot of fun although I wish the circumstances were different. I was going to make the drive over for the opportunity to watch Hugh tie. Hopefully he'll make a quick recovery and be feeling better soon!

If anyone has anything in particular you would like me to tie, let me know here or send me an email and I'll see what I can do. I have several patterns that I plan on tying that I think you will find useful for both the mountains and tailwaters...

Gerry Romer
01-16-2009, 01:15 AM
See ya Sunday!

ChemEAngler
01-16-2009, 09:43 AM
David,
Wish I could make it. I have family that has decided to come into town that day, so I have to pass this time.

flyred06
01-16-2009, 10:52 AM
Is he going to give any advise on how to catch all those monstorus fish he catches. Maybe tie his SECRETE FLY.:rolleyes:

David Knapp
01-16-2009, 11:16 AM
Is he going to give any advise on how to catch all those monstorus fish he catches. Maybe tie his SECRETE FLY.:rolleyes:

I'm thinking about tying a secret pattern or two and will try to focus on patterns for larger fish and how to fish them...