PDA

View Full Version : Byron and Paula

jeffnles1
02-03-2009, 02:20 PM
Byron and Paula,
I just wanted to let you know how sorry I was to read the report on Madison today. I think I can safely speak for all of the members of this forum when I say the two of you will be in our thoughts and prayers as you mourn the loss of your friend. Dogs give so much and expect so little. We humans have a lot to learn from them.

Jeff

flyred06
02-03-2009, 02:59 PM
I would like to echo our condolences. My wife and I just lost our little friend. She was 16 and been in LRO many times. I remember the first time I ever went into LRO (the old building) the dogs were setting in there greeting people just like any of the LRO family. Just know in these trying times you are in our thoughts and prayers.

flydoc
02-03-2009, 03:08 PM
The only time in 37 years I saw my father cry was when our dog died (and we've been through a lot). Our pets touch us in ways we can't even recognize. A sad day indeed and we wish you the best.

Treecatcher2
02-03-2009, 03:45 PM
I agree with everyone else's posting that I am sorry about Madison. You and Paula will be our thoughts and prayers.

Paula Begley
02-03-2009, 08:31 PM
Thanks everyone. We really appreciate your thoughts. Madison is just the best dog ever.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d151/psbegley/Petpics015.jpg

Paula

Byron Begley
02-03-2009, 10:33 PM
Thank you all for the very much appreciated comforting words. My e-mail bin was full of stories and thoughts today that tugged my heart. Thank you for being our friends.

Byron