PDA

View Full Version : Nat. Geo shout out to LRO

Grannyknot
02-06-2009, 09:29 AM
Just got the most recent issue of National Geographic Adventure Magazine in the mail yesterday. I was reading through some spring-time travel suggestions for our area and noticed they mentioned fishing the Little River and stopping by LRO. They even mentioned Byron's name with some kind words.

Byron, did someone from Nat Geo contact you? Or have you previously known someone that writes for them?

That should drum up some good business for you guys!

Paula Begley
02-06-2009, 12:53 PM
Thanks for the head's up, Grannyknot! NG did contact us. We'll have to go out and pick up a copy. =D

Paula

snaildarter
02-06-2009, 01:42 PM
I love that magazine. Have every issue since #1. I've even bookmarked and tagged all my favorite articles (mostly places I want to go before I die).

I think it's wonderful they gave LRO a piece in it.

Treecatcher2
02-07-2009, 03:16 PM
Yeah but does this mean that Byron will start using Nat Geo as a defining time point? Will he start to say things "Well thats what I thought before the Nat Geo article came out" :biggrin: or "you know before we were published in Nat Geo, I used to pump my own gasoline..."

If he starts wearing dark shades all the time in the shop and calling everyone "Babe" we are in trouble!

Congrats on the good press.