PDA

View Full Version : need fishing partner float trip holston

richbud37811
03-06-2009, 09:02 AM
Hi guys any one want to float the holston river with me on sat and sunday sat genaration looks favorable email me at richard_bush@bellsouth.net have bin catching a lot of fish mostly stocker rain bows

Carolina Boy
03-06-2009, 10:50 AM
Man seems like every time you request someone to tag along for a SoHo float I am booked for the weekend? I would love to go fishing with you, I have never floated the SoHo, and would just love to go, alas I am booked into some outof town travel this weekend, if you want shoot me an email at bmurphy055@gmail.com sometime, maybe we can hook up some time in the future. Thanks for asking and good luck!

richbud37811
03-06-2009, 08:55 PM
Hi guys will be at the ramp at 730 to 8am satmoring if any one want to go fishing stop by your ill be flotaing the river alone . cant see why no one want to fish with me ?

Troutman
03-06-2009, 09:47 PM
I have not floated the upper section from the dam. I've only floated I-cave to NF. The one hour of 2+ generation ought to be interesting! Good Luck, I'll be floating also, only not on the Holston , and not looking for trout. :cool:

ttas67
03-07-2009, 09:55 AM
If I'd have seen this in time, I would have went! I live in Knoxville and would love to float the Holston. I've floated it some in a canoe, but never in a drift boat. I've only done the same float that Troutman was talking about, never from the dam down. If you ever need a partner, send me an email at: ttas67@gmail.com.

Do you have a motor for the boat? where are you putting in and taking out at?

David Knapp
03-08-2009, 11:20 PM
I don't fish the Holston much but if you ever want to try the Caney Fork and want someone to fish with, let me know... It's a great river for floating although a bit crowded sometimes...