PDA

View Full Version : a new net

lauxier
03-11-2009, 09:18 AM
I needed a new net.I went to a semi-fly shop-fishing store in Lexington.Grabbed a ultra light aluminum net,as I stood in line to check-out I noticed,on the handle of the net,the words MADE IN CHINA,I paused for a moment,then put the net back,and left the storeIFound a made in usa net made by an outfitt called wolfmoon on the internet,looked under Dealers,sure enough,LRO was a dealer.Ordered my made in usa net from LRO.Yes the usa net was more expensive but I was "mad as **** and wasn't going to take any more"

FLYFSN
03-11-2009, 09:25 AM
That-a-boy, Luther!

flyred06
03-12-2009, 08:33 AM
I feel the same way. Thats why I can not buy the TFO rods. I have felt the pain twice of out sourcing and so has my wife. If it is not made in the USA, I no purchase. Good Job

gmreeves
03-12-2009, 03:07 PM
Good for you. That net won't weigh on your conscience while you wear it on your back.

flyred06
03-12-2009, 04:29 PM
It is so sad to see all our products go over seas. I know this is my little pet peeve but that is why I appreciate the cane builders like GMREEVES and others. American men working toward a dream in some little shop out back. Men putting their hearts and souls into each product they turn out. It just isn't the same when I read made in Korea or china. Sorry for the rave.