PDA

View Full Version : Wisdom of John

lauxier
03-17-2009, 12:29 PM
Was talking to John--he fishes the Cumberland lots-the smokies often---
I told him I was putting in at Burkesville and floating down the the Cumberland River ending in Salinas Tennessee.I asked "how do you know when your in Tennessee???John said "you'll hear the NCAA tournament being played on all those Tennessee folks radios.
John said he's coming to Tennessee for a little Smokies fly fishing on the 18'th--I said"Are you going watch the NIT".John said"what the ****'s a NIT,a mayfly??

judgebw
03-17-2009, 02:22 PM
On one of my trips to the Smokys last year, I made the mistake of wearing a blue KENTUCKY shirt. No wonder I didn't catch any fish!

Ky Tim
03-17-2009, 04:46 PM
That is wrong, but funny. As a Louisville fan allow me to borrow that line to pass on to a few of my friends!

flyguys
03-17-2009, 08:57 PM
On one of my trips to the Smokys last year, I made the mistake of wearing a blue KENTUCKY shirt. No wonder I didn't catch any fish!
I try not to wear any college logos this time of year. You never know when you could be accosted by a RABID FAN. Living on the Kentucky/Tennessee state line, better safe than sorry. I still have many years of fishing to do!! flyguys

BlueRaiderFan
03-17-2009, 09:59 PM
Orange is for road work crews. Go Blue Raiders.