PDA

View Full Version : Trout Art - Cindy Day

Tedious
04-08-2009, 07:20 PM
Byron mentioned several times that Cindy Day is the artist who provided the new map for the LRO web site. I took a look at her web site to see what she had to offer and found prints of the Rainbow and Brown at a very reasonable price IMO. I just received them in the mail and they are what I hoped. Cindy reports that the Brook and Cutthroat are on her "to do" list and I signed up for them when they're published. Take a look and see what you think. (This is not a paid testimonial and I'm not a professional actor.) Tight Lines. TDS

Byron Begley
04-09-2009, 06:01 PM
I agree with Tedious,

She is an outstanding artist. Great lady to work with. If I need an artist, I call Cindy. Here is her website.

http://www.cindyday.com/

Byron

roberts618
04-10-2009, 09:14 AM
Byron mentioned several times that Cindy Day is the artist who provided the new map for the LRO web site. I took a look at her web site to see what she had to offer and found prints of the Rainbow and Brown at a very reasonable price IMO. I just received them in the mail and they are what I hoped. Cindy reports that the Brook and Cutthroat are on her "to do" list and I signed up for them when they're published. Take a look and see what you think. (This is not a paid testimonial and I'm not a professional actor.) Tight Lines. TDS

I took a look at Cindy's portfolio - awesome! The prints of the RB and Brown trout seem very lifelike and the price for them is very reasonable. I have seen a lot of FF art and this is some of the best especially given the price.