PDA

View Full Version : Tremont 5/28/09

nunavut4
05-29-2009, 04:36 PM
I took off after work on Thursday evening and headed up to Tremont . It rained from Townsend all the up to the end of the road where I had planned to fish. As soon as I got out of the car the rain stopped and the sun came out. The first fish I caught was about 9 inches, a real beauty. I worked my way upstream and I caught few more fish and missed a lot more. The rest of the fish I caught were in the 5 to 7 inch range. Toward the end of my trip I hooked another nice bow in a fair size pool. He dove to the deepest part of pool and seemed to hug the bottom. When I finally got him to hand I noticed his striking coloration. Where most bows have the reddish hue on their gills, side and along the fins this fish was crimson red. I have never seen a prettier Rainbow. Is this “normal” so to speak? I tried to get a picture of him, but he flipped off before I could get the camera out.
I packed up and headed down the road toward Townsend and it started to rain again. Lucky me.

Go Fish,
Mark

nvr2L8
05-29-2009, 09:53 PM
All these stories of evening fishing have made it impossible not to give it a try - soon!