PDA

View Full Version : Time Zone in Posting

hw3
06-02-2009, 05:39 PM
I may have missed this, but does the website use ZULU or GMT in postings times? I just replied @ 1732R, or 5:32 pm EDT, but it came up as 9:32 pm. As GMT has no daylight savings, that should be abt right if ZULU or GMT is the base. Any help is appreciated.
Skip Watson

Stonefly
06-02-2009, 08:14 PM
I think you need to update your profile and set your local time zone.

sb

Paula Begley
06-02-2009, 08:25 PM
I think you need to update your profile and set your local time zone.

sb

Exactly. Go to User CP and reset your timezone.

Paula

flyman
06-04-2009, 02:41 PM
"There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone".

Oh no wait; you said time zone:biggrin:

nvr2L8
06-04-2009, 10:04 PM
Yeah, what he said.

You know, it begs the question, Was he called "Rod" Serling because he was a fly fisherman or was he just a plain old "Rodney"?

Paula Begley
06-04-2009, 10:22 PM
"There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone".

Oh no wait; you said time zone:biggrin:

Don't make me pull out my Talky Tina. :cool:

Paula

nvr2L8
06-05-2009, 06:03 AM
I'm almost afraid to ask but is Talky Tina anything like Chatty Cathy?

Paula Begley
06-05-2009, 06:59 AM
I'm almost afraid to ask but is Talky Tina anything like Chatty Cathy?

Be afraid. Be very afraid (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Living_Doll_%28The_Twilight_Zone%29). :cool:

Sorry, I couldn't help the obscure Twilght Zone reference.

Paula