PDA

View Full Version : Fishing the Big Horn

troutslayer3393
06-24-2009, 12:18 PM
I was supposed to fly out of knoxville this morning and arrive in Billings Montana around 1:30 p.m. mountain time.....but my flight got cancled because of mechanical problems. Now my new departure is 3:00 this afternoon and will arrive at the Big Horn River Lodge arround 2:00 a.m.:mad:

My trip is called the "Big Horn River Adventure". Me and 11 other kids around the nation got chosen to fish the Bighorn River with professional guides.:smile: The local members of TU and FFF along with other familliar names raised enough money for my plane ticket, so this is the trip of a lifetime for me and I will make sure to post plenty of pics!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Lee

Tarheelflyfishing
06-24-2009, 12:28 PM
Lee,

You're going to ABSOLUTELY LOVE it out there...The Bighorn is a wild and extraordinary river. Big fish in it too... Hope you're flight and trip goes well. Looking forward to the report.

Tyler Legg

waterwolf
06-24-2009, 02:00 PM
Wonderful river, and a great place to spend a week. Hope you have a good trip.

BTW what is the :rolleyes: for when referring to professional guides? Some of those guides are not only the best guides in MT but some of the best fisherman in the world as well. I hope you don't give them grief, you will have the chance to learn alot about tailwater trout if you are courteous.