PDA

View Full Version : Can we bride the guy that sets the schedule?

Flat Fly n
06-26-2009, 02:17 PM
.....on the generators for TVA rivers? Can we set up a PAYPAL account for him or what? Either I get to fish a tailwater soon or mind altering substances will have to be used!

pineman19
06-26-2009, 02:32 PM
So, let me get this right, you wanna marry the guy that sets the generation schedule for TVA. I wasn't aware that same-sex marriage was allowed in TN:eek:

Flat Fly n
06-26-2009, 03:50 PM
My dyslexia showing up again....BRIBE BRIBE!

See, I am suffering from Post Traumatic Generation Overload...too much water and too much generation. Maybe I can get Obama to give me a grant to study this?

heyski
06-26-2009, 05:19 PM
Bride is funnier. Lets just keep it that way. Do you think at his age he'll still be able to wear white? :biggrin:

BlueRaiderFan
06-26-2009, 08:04 PM
Just make sure HE'S the bride :biggrin:

MadisonBoats
06-26-2009, 09:08 PM
Flat...,
He is all yours:biggrin:

Nah, I agree! Trying to fish around this year's generation has been a challenging task.

Fished today with Chad from this site... It was a little slow, but we had a good time. Timing was the key this morning to maximize fishing due to the quick release.

I will be out early tomorrow with my brother and then again Sunday with local dentist...

I think the fish will be ready and willing this weekend if you guys can make it out...

flyman
06-26-2009, 09:54 PM
OK I only have one question......who's gonna be the husband, and who is gonna be the wife :biggrin:

pineman19
06-26-2009, 10:01 PM
I would have been highly dissapointed if Flyman wouldn't have thrown his sarcasm into this thread;)

rivergal
06-27-2009, 06:16 PM
Don't most people fish from midnight to 1 am?

pineman19
06-27-2009, 07:23 PM
Looks like there will be an opportunity to fish the Clinch early tomorrow.

Flat Fly n
06-29-2009, 04:04 PM
Man, and I thought Seagull and Dragline( even dicier name here) were giving me the business this AM as we headed to the Clinch.

I had the weekend off and fished Sunday with about 25 to hand. Biggest 17-18" and lost another one airborne that was the largest.

I took today off as did Seagull and Dragline and we hit them hard again from dawn to about 11:45. The Christmas bugger and a juiced up Pine bugger did well for Seagull and I and then we switch over to a Gangster midge and hit them until the water came up on us.

As for the post. Oh well. If you can't laugh at your own stupidity you cannot laugh at others. BTW, isn't that a girl's voice on the TVA recording?