PDA

View Full Version : Possible YNP Hook up in August?

Kytroutbum
07-19-2009, 06:03 PM
I'll be in the Cooke City- Clarks Fork of Yellowstone-Beartooth Mountain area From August till sometime after labor Day or My wife starts Divorce proceedings. Anyone interested in hooking up for a day, from August 12th until about the end of the month, and walking in to Cache Creek or up into Slough Creek? My wife ,even though she is an excellent back country fisher, gets "bearanoia attacks" and doesn't want me to doing either of these two by myself. If interested, we need to set up some contacts now as there is any cell phone coverage where I camp. Leave a post here, I'll be gone till Friday, then I'll get back.

Randall Sale
the Kytroutbum

Kytroutbum
07-20-2009, 05:51 AM
Bump up to top

Elk riverrat
07-28-2009, 12:52 AM
my bud and I (both 51 years young) will be in YNP for a few days of fishing, looking like August 24-26, want to do Slough Creek one or two days, my arm could be twisted to try Cache Creek. We fly out of SLC on the 27th

Kytroutbum
07-28-2009, 10:03 AM
Shoot me an email at: randallsale@att.net. So we can make some arrangements. Unless things arechanged phone service is nil in the area I'll camp in. So some preliminary contacts must be made.

MtnMike
08-03-2009, 08:09 AM
Randall, I am hoping to arrive in Yellowstone August 20th. I will be with my dad and am not sure which streams we will be fishing on which days, but I do hope to hike in to Slough and also espect to explore the Lamar up to Cache, had not yet decided on Cache itself. I will send you an e-mail.
Mike