PDA

View Full Version : New from Newport

pitch black
07-29-2009, 11:37 PM
Hi all, this thing called fly fishing is a blast for me. think Im hooked, may be a while before I get back to the lake.

JoeFred
07-30-2009, 01:23 AM
Please to have you, pb. Lots of good info to be had here and I'm looking forward to your reports. My dad was from Bybee near you.

JoeFred

Hugh Hartsell
07-30-2009, 05:10 AM
Good morning Pitch Black,
Newport is my original home and it has produced a lot of flyfishermen through the years. Good to have you on the board. This sport is addictive and you'll find it hard to go back to lake fishing once your afflicted by it.
Hugh Hartsell

Jim Casada
07-30-2009, 06:39 AM
Welcome--I'm a newbie too (not to the sport--I've fly fished all my life) but the message board. You'll find it interesting and helpful. More years ago than I care to think aobut, two of my best college buddies were form Newport, Charlie Seehorn and Gerald O'Dell. I think the former ended up being superintendent of local schools. Jim Casada

fishNlady
07-30-2009, 09:05 AM
Welcome. Fly fishing is addicting for sure. Nice to see new folks close to my neighborhood here.

nvr2L8
08-01-2009, 08:36 PM
Don't know anyone from Newport but have had a quart of one of their most notable products. :rolleyes: