PDA

View Full Version : pertiest trout

lauxier
09-01-2009, 08:35 PM
my dad said,"you know,your aunt ann left your uncle russell for a while,she said he was foolin' around on her.Uncle Rus and Aunt Ann lived in the Wear Valley.Aunt Ann move to her cousin's place,around Newport TN.dad drove down the see uncle russell.to check on him,to see if he was ok,what with all the drama that was going on..uncle russell was educated,he was part of the logging business,he did well,this was in the 1930's,and he fished little river a lot.my dad asked him if he'd been catching any fish.uncle rus replied,yes i have jimmy and that last one i caught was,in the face,the pertiest trout i ever saw.,..now that was a lonely man..

Carolina Boy
09-01-2009, 09:00 PM
huh weird??

Carlito
09-02-2009, 09:14 AM
my dad said,"you know,your aunt ann left your uncle russell for a while,she said he was foolin' around on her.Uncle Rus and Aunt Ann lived in the Wear Valley.Aunt Ann move to her cousin's place,around Newport TN.dad drove down the see uncle russell.to check on him,to see if he was ok,what with all the drama that was going on..uncle russell was educated,he was part of the logging business,he did well,this was in the 1930's,and he fished little river a lot.my dad asked him if he'd been catching any fish.uncle rus replied,yes i have jimmy and that last one i caught was,in the face,the pertiest trout i ever saw.,..now that was a lonely man..

Nice anecdote. He may have been a lonely man, but a bet he was a happy man! :biggrin: