PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

Ghost37
09-06-2009, 09:22 AM
Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I have been a lurker for a while and decided to go ahead and join. I have been fly fishing for a year or so and my wife started a week ago. We are from Cleveland, TN. I think that I started her off on the right foot with a day of private instruction and she loved it. We were able to land around 20 or so fish. I am very blessed to have a wife that shares my hobbies. We share the love for Harleys and the open road as well.

Yesterday we got out on the bikes and had a wonderful day of riding that had a destination of LRO. I love that place. Thanks to Ted(i think that was his name) for being so patient while we tried to fit Tina with waders and boots. Enough for now. Time to start getting ready for tomorrows fishing trip.

MadisonBoats
09-06-2009, 09:37 AM
Welcome Ghost37!

irfishing
09-06-2009, 10:11 AM
Ghost37,
Glad to have you and the wife here.
Fly rods and Harleys!
Keep us posted on fishing travels.

silvercreek
09-06-2009, 10:23 AM
Welcome aboard. I've got a second cousin in Cleveland, TN that I am pestering to learn flyfishing. She e-mailed me yesterday that she was going out to the backyard to practice. You guys are close to some good water. I hope you enjoy the experience.

ninjaturtle
09-06-2009, 07:15 PM
Weclome Ghost 37, Glad to see both of you fly fishing. It's wonderful to have the one you love to be even at your side at the water. My wife started fly fishing with Casting For Recovery sometime ago. So to keep it going I got her all the fly fishing equipment she needed for her birthday. Best move I ever did. Hope to hear more from the both of you soon. Roger