PDA

View Full Version : Hello from South Carolina

sctrout
09-06-2009, 11:40 AM
Been looking for some time but feel there is alot of good info from everyone. I have been flyfishing for about 2 years . Hope to talk to you soon.
Fred

Jim Casada
09-06-2009, 02:42 PM
SCTROUT (Fred)--Welcome, and I think you will find the forum interesting, informative, and at times entertaining. What I know from a few weeks of following things pretty closely is that there is no lack of opinion, considerable insight, and posts which touch on about anything and everything related to the sport in general and the way it is pursued in the Smokies in particular. Jim Casada
www.jimcasadaoutdoors.com (http://www.jimcasadaoutdoors.com)

Carolina Boy
09-06-2009, 05:40 PM
Whats up Sctrout! I sm from SC too! welcome, I live in Western NC now and fish all the time. Good to have some SC boys n here

JohnH0802
11-17-2009, 11:52 PM
SCtrout,
Where in SC are you located? I am in Beaufort, SC. I love fishing in the mountains, but have had to augment my addiction for troutfishing with some redfishing here in the lowcountry because I cannot make it up to the mountains often enough. Sorry for the late response.

flyred06
11-18-2009, 12:06 AM
Welcome to the board. Were glad to have you. South Carolina............hmmm maybe another redfishing guy?