PDA

View Full Version : New Member

spotlight
09-28-2009, 03:48 PM
Hello everyone my name is Kevin I am new to fly fishing but am really enjoying it I have long been a hiker/backpacker in the Smokies and thought it was time to try this sport. These forums seem to have some really good tips for all levels of fishermen/women I am glad to be part of it. Everyone at little river Outfitters has been very helpfull I look forward to reading and learning more on these forums.

Kevin G

silvercreek
09-28-2009, 04:14 PM
Welcome Kevin. Good to have you here.

Jim Casada
09-28-2009, 07:48 PM
Kevin--The heartiest of welcomes, and if you are already an experienced backcountry traveler, the pathway to piscatorial pleasure lies wide open before you. Jim Casada
www.jimcasadaoutdoors.com (http://www.jimcasadaoutdoors.com)

spotlight
09-28-2009, 09:17 PM
Thanks for the welcome. I am a true lover of all things outdoors especially hiking, backpacking, and fly fishing it has me hooked already I am sure it will take many years to learn but every minute spent in the great outdoors is cherished.

Skipjack
09-29-2009, 09:26 AM
Welcome Kevin
I posted a number of trout video clips on Sunday for everyone to view. There is some good information on all the clips especially for those individuals who are just getting into the sport. Great to have you have you as a member. Good Fishing

bigpopper
10-08-2009, 10:42 PM
Welcome to the board Kevin! Looking forward to your post and pics. This site is a wonderfull resource, and great place to meet great people.