PDA

View Full Version : looking for suggestions for sunday 10/25

foureyes
10-24-2009, 06:05 PM
Looking to go fishing tomorrow (Sunday 10/25).

I was planning on spending the day on the Tellico and North Rivers. This would be my third trip to these rivers, but so far I have little to no luck. Looking to see if anyone else may be heading out that way tomorrow and would like to help show me the ropes. This is my first year fly fishing and still have quite a bit to learn.

If someone would like to help me out but is not fishing Tellico let me know I can probably meet you if its not to far of a drive. Only reason I'm fishing Tellico is it seems to be my best/closest option considering I live in Chattanooga Tn.

Anyone have any other suggestions of rivers that I should try that aren't to far away for me??

Thanks for everyones help,

Josh

tennswede
10-24-2009, 06:13 PM
Tellico will get progressively harder with fish starting to spread, they have been in there for a month now since the first Delayed harvest stocking took place. I'm sure some have been poached and some have died. With that said, send me an email and I can give you some ideas. Do realize that we are in prime hunting season so the area you are targeting can be somewhat crowded and potentially more dangerous than normal.

ahlstedt@knology.net

foureyes
10-24-2009, 07:11 PM
thanks for the input. I sent you an email.

BlueRaiderFan
10-25-2009, 09:58 AM
The Hiwassee is close.