PDA

View Full Version : Wow - Daniel

donwinn
11-05-2009, 10:56 AM
Daniel,

Welcome to the top of the rollercoaster my friend. From now on, it is all down hill. Oh, I know that tomorrow is really your birthday, but I wanted to be the first to welcome you to the top of the hill club. Tomorrow, you will be looking down rather than up. Pain will begin creeping into your joints. Your hair will begin changing color although very subtly. Oh, and stop blinking your eyes - you might just miss a year.

Just kidding Daniel. I hope you have a great birthday, and have 80 more to go with your first 20.:biggrin:

jeffnles1
11-05-2009, 03:14 PM
Daniel,
Coming from a guy who celebrated a birthday today that puts me in the "can't even see the top of the hill in my review mirror any longer",
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

D-Drake
11-05-2009, 05:48 PM
Jeff,
Happy Birthday!

Don,
I already climbed to the top of the first hill....I'm already on the way down. Hopefully it means I'm gaining enough momentum to have the energy for our baby girl that is coming in March.

donwinn
11-05-2009, 07:10 PM
Daniel,

That is great! I think from the tone of the message she already has daddy wrapped and is in control.

Well, I am blessed to be having a granddaughter (my first grandchild) scheduled to take control in January. Being raised in a home with two boys and having two boys of my own, I look forward to seeing a little girl in control of my son.

Congratulations Daniel.

jeffnles1
11-05-2009, 08:40 PM
Jeff,
Happy Birthday!

Don,
I already climbed to the top of the first hill....I'm already on the way down. Hopefully it means I'm gaining enough momentum to have the energy for our baby girl that is coming in March.

Daniel,
Forget the birthday, congratulations on your soon to arrive daughter. That's great news.

Jeff

nvr2L8
11-06-2009, 07:43 PM
Happy Birthday, Daniel. Hope it's been a good one. I'm sure Byron and Paula gave you the day off to go fishing. :rolleyes:
And Jeff, a late happy birthday to you as well. Getting cold up there?

Byron Begley
11-06-2009, 07:52 PM
Happy Birthday to my good friends Daniel Drake and Zach Matthews.

Byron

jeffnles1
11-06-2009, 09:20 PM
Happy Birthday, Daniel. Hope it's been a good one. I'm sure Byron and Paula gave you the day off to go fishing. :rolleyes:
And Jeff, a late happy birthday to you as well. Getting cold up there?

Charlie,
Colder than I"d like it to be. At least the state has dumped a few stockers in a couple creeks around her so there is still some fishing action.

Jeff