PDA

View Full Version : anyone need a partner on Tellico 11/8

foureyes
11-06-2009, 04:27 PM
Looking to spend Sunday on the Tellico, see if I can have any luck with the DH. Wondering if anybody would like to join me?? I enjoy fishing on my own, but its always nice to meet new folks.

If interested, email me at jcrowder2020@gmail.com or 423.314.2000

joshua

ChemEAngler
11-07-2009, 10:11 AM
Thinking about going down there this afternoon, but undecided right now. Wish I could hit a tailwater, but none appear to have a decent schedule.

pineman19
11-07-2009, 10:49 AM
The Clinch has almost been forbidden waters for waders for the last 6 weeks or so. I was hoping for a chance this weekend after a week with no rain. NADA

wm1miller
11-07-2009, 11:16 AM
I know it's a long drive, but Tims Ford Dam is shup down for the weekend. That's the Elk River located on Hwy 50 between Lynchburg and Winchester, TN.

William

ps... It's a nice drive.

duckypaddler
11-09-2009, 12:02 AM
The Clinch has almost been forbidden waters for waders for the last 6 weeks or so. I was hoping for a chance this weekend after a week with no rain. NADA

With all that coal ash downstream, I have not seen but a handful of days without generation. Added to that TVA was really using their hydroelectric resources way more heavily than in past years, plus the added rain is a recipe for no Clinch fun. I had a blast last year and miss being there. I have a canoe with a trolling motor is someone want to float sometime.

James