PDA

View Full Version : woods reservoir

white95v6
02-03-2010, 10:19 AM
anyone fished below it? i just moved near it and wa thinking of floating it in the next few weeks. not realy concerned with the trout being in it. just wondering how the fishing was.

also do they stock trout in Tims Ford. cause if they do they could be in the Elk below Woods reservoir.

wm1miller
02-03-2010, 07:28 PM
anyone fished below it? i just moved near it and wa thinking of floating it in the next few weeks. not realy concerned with the trout being in it. just wondering how the fishing was.

also do they stock trout in Tims Ford. cause if they do they could be in the Elk below Woods reservoir.

I can answer part of your question concerning trout stocking; the only trout stocking on the Elk is below Tims Ford Dam and up above Pelham where the Hwy 50 crosses the Elk.

Sorry, never have done any other kind of fishing on the Elk.

Welcome to the area.

William

white95v6
02-03-2010, 08:04 PM
I can answer part of your question concerning trout stocking; the only trout stocking on the Elk is below Tims Ford Dam and up above Pelham where the Hwy 50 crosses the Elk.

Sorry, never have done any other kind of fishing on the Elk.

Welcome to the area.

William

yea i knew about the stocking below tims ford. fished a few times and did well. just was not sure if they put a few in tims ford.

highpockets
02-05-2010, 04:12 PM
E-mail me and i'll tell you all about the Elk and Woods.

steve.w.miller@us.army.mil