PDA

View Full Version : New Member

ifish4wildtrout
03-19-2010, 02:48 PM
Hello, I am new to this board. I just recently discovered this site and I like it.

I have been fishing for 30 years or so. I have only been fly fishing for less than a year, so I am still learning.

I prefer small headwater streams. I really am fascinated by wild brook trout, but I fish for all 3 trout species.

I love to fish and I love the mountains.

silvercreek
03-19-2010, 05:12 PM
Welcome. I think you will enjoy the forum; I have. Regards, Silvercreek

Speck Lover
03-19-2010, 05:22 PM
Hello and welcome to the board! :smile: I am also a huge fan of the wild brook trout.

old east tn boy
03-19-2010, 08:40 PM
Greetings ifishforwildtrout. I ,too, am a recent newcomer to the sport of fly fishing after spending many years on the east Tennessee lakes. Started last March on the middle prong of the Little River and have thoroughly enjoyed myself since then. The brook trout in the park are, in my opinion, the most beautiful fish around these parts. I did snorkel the US Virgin Islands years ago, almost like being in an aquarium. They have beautiful fish too but the Brookie is ours.

Plunker
03-19-2010, 09:24 PM
Welcome aboard....lots to love and learn here!:biggrin:

Birdman
03-21-2010, 05:10 PM
Sounds like you are in the right place. Welcome aboard!

Birdman

flyred06
03-21-2010, 09:58 PM
Welcome to the board. Glad you joined in with us.

Jim Casada
03-23-2010, 07:24 PM
Ifish4wildtrout--Welcome to the forum, and I hope you will enjoy the sharing, occasional differences, and wealth of information offered here. As for love of the mountains, for me the Smokies are the backside of heaven.
Jim Casada
www.jimcasadaoutdoors.com (http://www.jimcasadaoutdoors.com)