PDA

View Full Version : Tellico River Score

rivergal
03-27-2010, 08:01 PM
Rivergal 1 trout
Riverguy 3 trout
Lures lost in Tellico River ( 4)
Kayackers paddling across fishing line (2)
It was a great day to be outside fishing after such a long Winter.

terry stewart
03-27-2010, 10:08 PM
I think that I talked to you while you was resting on the back of your car you were smoking a pipe

baldriver
03-31-2010, 07:14 PM
Rivergal, you should give Tellico another chance it was very good this morning. My fish were taken on Walter's Tennessee Hybrid nymph and a Hare's ear. Up close to the state line there are some natives holding out. We had stockers for supper. They're not the same but they were OK.

rivergal
04-01-2010, 07:49 AM
Baldriver, thanks for the Tellico report. I plan to return to Tellico as soon
as my fishing buddy is tired of turkey season.

Brandanf
04-02-2010, 02:14 PM
Do you guys mostly fish above the bald river? I was there this week for the first time, it was really difficult to find anywhere to fish.

Grannyknot
04-02-2010, 02:33 PM
Do you guys mostly fish above the bald river? I was there this week for the first time, it was really difficult to find anywhere to fish.

Welcome to summertime on the Tellico River.
If you are having trouble finding a spot, just roll down your window and yell "here comes the Ranger!"....they will hit the road as if a Nascar Race is about to come on TV.

buster55
04-02-2010, 09:41 PM
Okay, you have my interest. I'm going but the only question is which weekend to go. The 17th - 18th looks good for my calendar, but the following weekend would also work. What do the experts say?

Alan

P.S. Catching fish is not the only reaons I go. How's the foliage, temps, etc.? I just need a get away and I love the area.

Thanks for any replies.