PDA

View Full Version : Be on the look out

Rodonthefly
05-20-2010, 09:42 PM
Tonight while fishing the clinch, I floated from millers island to peach orchard. I was bring the drift boat into the boat ramp there at peach orchard my orvis clear water caught a limb on that big sickamore tree right there on the coner of the ramp and went over board. Made me sick:mad:. it has a battinkill 5/6 reel on it.

if you guys would keep a look out for it i would appreciate it. The rod means alot to me because my father bought it for me. And i had hoped to pass it down to my boy. I know chances are slim to none but if someone finds it and returns it. They have a free float trip on me.

Thanks
Rodney

MadisonBoats
05-20-2010, 11:24 PM
Rod, I am heading out to the Clinch early in the morning and I will swing by there to see if it is visible.

Rodonthefly
05-21-2010, 07:28 AM
Thanks Shawn

buckeyetrouter
05-21-2010, 10:10 AM
dont' give up hope, there are some great people in this community! several years back I had left my Fishpond Chestpack up Tremont. I had not labeled it with identification but I posted here and someone actually found it , took it to LRO, and they shipped it to me.....have faith my friend!!!

bob

MadisonBoats
05-21-2010, 02:47 PM
Rod,
I stopped at Peach Orchard this morning about 7am and looked all around to see if I could see it in the water---it was very low. I did not see it, but, I am drifting tomorrow and I will keep an eye for you....

Rodonthefly
05-21-2010, 03:04 PM
Thanks Shawn that was me that tried to call you last night and this morning. 680 7982. i will be floating tomorrow as well. Going from peach orchard to the farm. Thanks for keeping an eye out. Good luck and be safe out there.

GrouseMan77
05-21-2010, 05:07 PM
RodontheFly - You might want to call Cal down at CR Outfitters (494-2305) and ask him to spread the word.

Rodonthefly
05-21-2010, 05:33 PM
RodontheFly - You might want to call Cal down at CR Outfitters (494-2305) and ask him to spread the word.

I called him first thing this morning Jason. He said he would.