PDA

View Full Version : Like to send out a big congratd to my fishing buddy

Rodonthefly
08-13-2010, 11:24 PM
On yet another catch of a lifetime!!!! I'll let Wilson10 give you all the details, but ya'll help me in congratulating him if you would...

Way to go on yet another catch of a lifetime man!

Rod

Wilson10
08-13-2010, 11:44 PM
On yet another catch of a lifetime!!!! I'll let Wilson10 give you all the details, but ya'll help me in congratulating him if you would...

Way to go on yet another catch of a lifetime man!

Rod

Thanks Man! This catch of a lifetime was 21.75 inches long and weighed in at 8lbs13oz. Aden Jackson Wilson was born 8/10/10 :biggrin: The latest addition the the Wilson fishing arsenal. I'm sure it won't be long until he and Andrew are out fishing ole' Dad. :rolleyes:

psnapp
08-14-2010, 05:20 AM
Congrats, Adam! Excellent catch!

ChemEAngler
08-14-2010, 12:05 PM
Congratulation Adam!

Paula Begley
08-14-2010, 12:23 PM
Congratulations!

Paula

Jim Casada
08-14-2010, 08:32 PM
Adam--Congratulations, and let me quote something from one of my favorite writers, Archibald Rutledge, for you to tuck away in the storehouse of your mind. I have changed his words, but only slightly, to fit the situation.

"I have a conviction that to make a boy a sportsman is a mighty long step in the direction of shaping a man. I feel if a man brings up his sons to be sportsmen, they will never grow away from him. It is my fixed conviction that if a parent can give his children a passionate and wholesome devotion to the outdoors, the fact that he cannot leave each of them a fortune does not really matter so much. They will always enjoy life in its nobler aspects without money and without price. The will worship the Creator in his mighty works. And because they know and love the natural world, they will always feel at home in the wide, sweet habitations of the Ancient Mother."

Jim Casada
www.jimcasadaoutdoors.com (http://www.jimcasadaoutdoors.com)

Wilson10
08-14-2010, 09:44 PM
Thank you everyone :)

Jim,

Thanks for sharing that with me. Its a truly great message. Thank you.

Grannyknot
08-16-2010, 08:24 AM
Congrats Buddy!!
8lbs 13oz is a bruiser...big brother better look out!

Wilson10
08-16-2010, 11:35 AM
Congrats Buddy!!
8lbs 13oz is a bruiser...big brother better look out!

Yeah, Big bro Andrew has been so excited since Aden came home. He just wants to play with him and be all in his face.

I sorta expected the opposite. Mom said I screamed when they brought Jared home from the hospital. :biggrin:

Rodonthefly
08-16-2010, 04:56 PM
Mom said I screamed when they brought Jared home from the hospital. :biggrin:[/QUOTE]

You always seemed like a momma's boy to me hahah!!!!!!!

My sister told my mom and dad she wanted to flush me down the toilte

Knothead
08-18-2010, 06:20 AM
Congratulations! That is a keeper! Have you got him waders, rod, reel, line, etc. to get him started?