PDA

View Full Version : Fly Fishing The Clinch-Video

MadisonBoats
09-07-2010, 09:32 PM
This is one of my last videos from this summer. There are some sloppy casts and techniques; but, my friend Mihai and I had tons of fun. I hope others enjoy this video as well.

My friend Mihai created this video and it is on his Facebook Page:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/video/video.php?v=456773533427&ref=share (http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#%21/video/video.php?v=456773533427&ref=share)

*Please let me know if you cannot view it because you are not part of the FB Network and I will try to change the setting.

Worrgamesguy
09-08-2010, 04:26 AM
It took me like 5 minutes to figure out that dang song! :rolleyes:

It was so familiar, and I couldn't name that song until the lyrics started in my head. "Never cared for what they do. Never cared for what they know."

Metallica! Nothing Else Matters.

tntom
09-08-2010, 04:56 PM
Great video Shawn. Clinch river Trout Bums

Tom

BlueRaiderFan
09-08-2010, 07:26 PM
Love that music! Video too!

old east tn boy
09-08-2010, 11:04 PM
Nice! Sloppy techniques? Video me!!! Enjoyed it very much.

Been away from fishing for about three months working on a Labrador Retriever puppy project. Well she is gonna get introduced to the Clinch ASAP!

5wt
09-08-2010, 11:39 PM
Great Video Shawn! I really enjoyed watching it. It's funny how peaceful the river looked in that video. Much different than this past weekend where it was all I could do to dodge fishing lines and powerbait on my float. Heck the right side of the bridge had 8 lines hanging down in the water. I just had to laugh as I watched trout being pulled 40 ft through the air up to the bridge.

Great Video! I appreciate you sharing.

Thanks, Brian Martin

Payne102
09-09-2010, 10:26 AM
Very nice work. Love the music as well. Thanks so much for sharing.

MadisonBoats
09-09-2010, 10:35 AM
Nice! Sloppy techniques? Video me!!! Enjoyed it very much.

Well some of my casts looked pretty rough; I was casting woolly buggers in most of the clips I was filmed - you can notice the spray off of the bugger on one of my back-casts. I used to only be able to cast a woolly bugger 10-15':redface:; know I can get them out to 50-60' after tons of practice. That was probably one of my most challenging adjustments in fly casting.