PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to fish on Friday in the Park?

duckypaddler
09-09-2010, 07:34 PM
I am looking to chase some Brookies in the Smokies tomorrow and would love to meet up with someone. I have a couple of ideas, but could easily be talked into something. I usually tend to hike in a few miles, and not fish roadside, but am willing to learn something new:smile:

I know it's last minute, but my regular Friday fishing buddy cancelled, and I'm still looking to get out. I have a hall pass all day and can go early, late, or whatever. I may end up just going by myself, but it's always nice having others around. I'll even give you first dibs at the honey hole:biggrin:

Give me a shout at jtlocke@tds.net or reply here if you can get out.

James Locke

GrouseMan77
09-09-2010, 08:09 PM
How bout I give you the address to my office, you bang around on the keyboard for a few hours and I'll take your place on the stream? :cool:

Good luck.

BlueRaiderFan
09-09-2010, 08:40 PM
Missed ya by a week. Will be up with my nephew at Elkmont next Friday. L012 I think. Should have camp set up by 530...fishing by 6. I figure we hit Jakes Creek and then WPLP on Saturday.

NDuncan
09-10-2010, 10:47 AM
I am looking to chase some Brookies in the Smokies tomorrow and would love to meet up with someone. I have a couple of ideas, but could easily be talked into something. I usually tend to hike in a few miles, and not fish roadside, but am willing to learn something new:smile:

I know it's last minute, but my regular Friday fishing buddy cancelled, and I'm still looking to get out. I have a hall pass all day and can go early, late, or whatever. I may end up just going by myself, but it's always nice having others around. I'll even give you first dibs at the honey hole:biggrin:

Give me a shout at jtlocke@tds.net or reply here if you can get out.

James Locke

Sounds exactly like what I planned on doing today. But it didn't happen.

duckypaddler
09-10-2010, 10:58 AM
Sounds exactly like what I planned on doing today. But it didn't happen.

There is still time!

I hit the Clinch this morning from 7 to 10. Letting the wife go to a yoga class, then heading to the Smokies to fish the afternoon away.

Should be at Little Rv Outfitter by 1 - any takers?

Ooh and Grouseman. You have sick days don't you? Tell the boss you have anal glacoma (Can't see you *** going to work):biggrin: and won't make it in today